Friday 9 March 2012

Upcoming Event - Workshop on Michael's Teachings

Event - Workshop on Michael's Teaching


Sunday 18 March 2012

9:00am - 4:00pm

at the Portal of Alchemy, Westville, Durban, SA

I'll be facilitating a workshop one Sunday each month to share with you my knowledge and experience of Archangel Michael

I will also be covering:
* The Grand Scheme;
* Personality;
* Soul ages and Soul levels;
* Roles, goals and attitudes we choose in this lifetime;

An overview of this game of life and the role we play in it.

The day will be ended off with a group healing and balancing.

Please bring lunch to share,
a note pad and pen, and
a yoga mat and pillow

Tea and coffee will be provided

Investment amount R350

Booking is essential as seats are limited
RSVP Fiona 082 788 1413




Banking Details:



Bank: FNB

Branch Durban: North 220426

Acc Number: 62062700193

Current Account

Name: Fiona van Rensburg

Ref: Your name

E-mail proof of payment to info@portalofalchemy.co.za or fax it to 0866939378.



You can follow me either on Facebook : Page: Portal of Alchemy and Group: Portal of Alchemy; or
Follow me on Twitter @FionavRensburg; or
Follow my blog: portalofalchemy.blogspot.com; or
Connect with me on Linked In: Fiona van Rensburg; or
Connect with me on Skype: Fiona.van.Rensburg

 Love and light

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment