Friday 24 February 2012

40th Birthday Offer


My birthday gift to you
For my 40th birthday during the month of March 2012 my gift to you is that I will give 40 of my new and existing clients a body cleansing, balancing and alignment at half of my normal fee, thus for only R175.
This... will be given on a first come first serve basis, kindly inbox me your booking details either on FB, or fionahome@live.co.za.
I see clients from 8:30am - 4:00pm Mon - Fri and 8:30am - 1:00pm on Sat.
With unconditional love and healing light
Fiona
Please share this with all your family and friends ...
Follow me on Facebook : Page: Portal of Alchemy and Group: Portal of Alchemy
Follow me on Twitter @FionavRensburg
Follow my blog: portalofalchemy.blogspot.com
Connect with me on Linked In: Fiona van Rensburg
Connect with me on Skype: Fiona.van.Rensburg



No comments:

Post a Comment