Thursday 15 March 2012

I am a warrior of the light

༺ ✿ ♥ 2012♥ ✿ ༻

I am a new warrior of spirit
I ...exist in a world of sacred balance
I balance with one foot in the physical world
Of material substance
And one foot in the dimensions
Of spirit and sacred life
My course is set by my ally - The winds of time

Mother earth gives me life force
The life blood of my sacred body
The plants give me nourishment and healing
As I ride the wind horse of my intent
My sacred warriors transport of buoyant joy
Into a new and unknown world of harmony

I am truly a new warrior
An androgynous spirit being of light
My weapons are the shields of awareness
The symbols of ancient truth
And the sacred giveaway
Like the angels that surround me
Few see me for who I really am

I do commerce in the world
I raise my family
I live a life dedicated to freedom
I immerse myself in the physical world
So that one day I can give it up
Because I can give up
Only something that I truly have

People learn from me through example
Because of the integrity
Of my own life and spirit
I move into the world with confidence and wisdom
I am always open and learning tools of knowledge
And I share these tools with my sisters and my brothers

I am a warrior of the light
And I live the integrity of that truth with great care
And from a centre within myself that is pure goodness
The embodiment of the peaceful soul

I walk with confidence
The path of heart and personal power. Ho!

༺ ✿ ♥ A Daily Affirmation For Your Path Of Power ♥ ✿ ༻
See More
LOVE IS ALL THERE IS

No comments:

Post a Comment