Friday 20 April 2012

Take your sword...

 
Take your Sword dear One... hold it steady... .•*¨`*•✿ By Sannanda

I am a Woman...... I have awaken to my own power... to the infinite strength within... The sword you see in front of me... is a symbol. It means that I have conquer my fears... I have gone through the dark night of the soul... through the gates of the most intense nightmares... and yes... I faced them all... with the embrace of Love...

My heart is open... all what I receive... is fully this moment... Beauty is my choice... Love is my action... In me the commitment to be in service of the greater good... in service of the divine... in you... in me... in everything. Come to me... and I will bring you home... My sword will cut through any illusion you hold within yourself... I am ruthless... and yes... the love in me... will set you free.

Hold yourself.. gather your courage... take the step... choose fully... to come home... to yourself beyond any fears. Let me guide you... I have done it... I know the way...

Take your sword dear One... hold it steady... know your strength... trust in yourself... use it... direct it to any illusion... to any fear within... and yes... they will now dissolve in the immense force of determination... intention... and the power of Love...

All that is left dear one... is your essence... fully receiving what is... and yes... that is beautiful... beyond any description...

No comments:

Post a Comment